Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Grumpy and Unmotivated

Please tell me I'm not the only one that has these days. I started my school day at 7AM with before tutorials and ended it at 3:40 with after school tutorials. Then the oh so exciting trip to the grocery store. Believe it or not, I do have a "topics" list of things to write about but I'm very unmotivated tonight. I'd prefer to put on my sweat pants, curl up in bed, and reread Insurgent before the big screen premier on Friday.

Sorry to be negative. I promise I'll be back on my "A Game" tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to being human. No apology needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wanted to say that!!!! I get you tomorrow I will be unmotivated I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one of those days. At least you realize tomorrow is a new day. See you then!

    ReplyDelete