Thursday, March 5, 2015

Braveness Runs In The Family!

As you can tell from the name of my blog, this writing challenge has forced me to be brave and step out of my comfort zone. Each day it's getting easier and I am extremely proud of myself.


Apparently, I am not the only one in my family who is taking risks and being brave. Today we were blessed with a snow day. Often times in Texas that really means an ice day. Today we actually had snow and it was beautiful! A friend called and offered to take Tyler to the "Hawk Hill" to sled. This is a giant hill next to  my school. Tyler is typically shy and  cautious. This is a nice way of saying he is a scaredy cat and a chicken. He wants to see others go first(Wonder where he gets it?). I was shocked when he said he wanted to go. He went down the BIG hill. I couldn't believe it and I am so proud of him!



5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to enjoy bravery today! Each day you will discover more bravery about yourself as a writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to enjoy bravery today! Each day you will discover more bravery about yourself as a writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are both working to step forward. Welcome to the challenge. I think you'll find it to be an amazing experience.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo to you and Tyler. That hill looks fun. It's good to see someone enjoying the snow. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to have snow and great to have a kid soar.

    ReplyDelete